Seong-Hwa Ju is a patent attorney at AJU Kim Chang & Lee. She is responsible for filing patent applications & registrations in the fields of chemistry, materials and nano-technologies.
She also provides technical and legal consulting services related to intellectual property rights for domestic and foreign companies.
Lithium Secondary Battery, OLED, Solar Cell, Etching Composition, Composition for Encapsulating Semiconductor Device, Water Treatment Device, Filter Membrane, Long Fiber Composite, Polymer Materials, Composite Sheet
Areas of Practice / Major Cases
- Patent trend analysis related to Lithium Secondary Batteries
- Validity search for Photoresist Resin Composition
- Prior art search, prosecution of patent application & Invalidation search related to OLED.
- Prior art search and prosecution of patent application on Solar Cell
- Prior art search and prosecution of patent application on Etching Composition
- Prior art search and prosecution of patent application on Composition for Encapsulating Semiconductor Device
Education & Career
- Department of Chemistry, Ewha Womans University
- Department of Chemistry & Nanoscience, Graduate School of Ewha Womans University
- Registered as a patent attorney
- Tera IP Law Office
- Y.P.LEE, Mock & Partners