Partner, Patent Attorney
Hee-seop PARK is the leading patent attorney of Chemicals/Materials/Bio & Pharmaceuticals team in AJU Kim Chang & Lee. Before joining AJU in March 2015, he managed HAEIN Patent & Law Office which he founded for more than 20 years. With his technical knowledge and experiences, he is assisting both domestic and foreign clients in filing patent applications, initiating lawsuits and conducting appeal processes, etc., related to a wide range of chemistry and material technologies.
Areas of Practice & Representative Matters
Patent applications, appeals & lawsuits in the field of chemistry including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, high polymer chemistry and textiles.
- Taekyung Chemical vs. Dae Young - Invalidation trial & confirmation trial concerning the scope of a right
- Chunma Corporation vs. Raychem - Invalidation trial
- Daekwang Machinery vs. Alivetech - Invalidation trial & confirmation trial concerning the scope of a right
Education & Career
- Korea University (B.Sc. in Chemistry)
- President of HAEIN Patent & Law Office
- Question designer for Korean Patent Attorney Qualification Exam.
- Question selection member for Korean Patent Attorney Qualification Exam.
- Currently Leading Patent Attorney of Chemicals/Materials/Bio & Pharmaceuticals team in Aju Kim Chang & Lee
Books and Publications
- Principles of Patent Law (by Sechang Publishing)
- Corporate trademark management
- A study on the protection scope of the patented inventions