Young Ro LEE is a patent attorney in Electronics Patent Team at AJU Kim Chang & Lee. He assists domestic and foreign clients with patent drafting, patent prosecution, patent search and analysis. His knowledge and experiences in electrical engineering enable him to work with clients in a wide range of technologies including automotive electronics, electric & electric power system and household appliances. Prior to joining the firm, he worked in a DRAM designing team of a semiconductor manufacturer.
- Automotive electronics, electric & electric power system
- Communication & Computer control system
- Control Engineering
- Household appliances
Areas of Practice / Major Cases
- Patent infringement appraisal and Patent invalidity analysis for MDPS, EPB, airbag ignition system, AR∙VR attraction
- Counseling on patent identification in IT industry for universities such as Keimyung University and Kongju National University & etc.
- Counseling for the Economic Cooperation Voluntary Industry Promotion project led by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (environmentally friendly vehicles)
Education & Career
- Yonsei University (B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- DRAM designing team at Hynix Semiconductor Inc.
- Registered as a patent attorney : 2015